Saturday, July 2, 2011

Item #51. Learn Another Language


OK. So my Bucket List will have to start with item number fifty-one. Afterall, I have devoted some five-and-twenty years perfecting my language inadequacies.

Haha! I just stuck my first Star Sticker for this Achievement :-) I feel childish and proud all at the same time.

I need to get a permanent marker pen to write in this book. The page is rather slippery.

To recap though, I can speak...

#1. English fluently. I am currently teaching it at Berlitz and CDI.

#2. Korean well. I could say fluently, but I must admit I struggled to write my design thesis in Korean. So it is less developed than my English.

#3. French OK. I can have a conversation in French and manage to answer the call of nature with relative ease. And in restaurants I am capable of asking and making sure that I'm not eating anything bizarre.

Photos related to this coming soon! They are at my home laptop...

Enjoy the moment! It's all we have.

Love,

Xoxo

Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment