Bucket-List Blues
Pages
About
"One-Year-To-Live Fantasy" by Patrick Carnes
"25 Regrets of the Life" by Dr. Shuichi Otsu
John Goddard's 'Life List' [2026]
Tags (My Interests)
Books
(4)
Setting Worthy Goals
(4)
Taking it on NOW
(3)
Define Your Legacy
(2)
Unvarying
(2)
Buddhism
(1)
Dressing Your Truth
(1)
Existential Ennui and Boredom
(1)
Finito
(1)
Flaws of Bible
(1)
Help Me
(1)
How to Have Traction
(1)
Inspiring Quotes from Successful People
(1)
Interesting Finds
(1)
Jesus Debunked
(1)
Kaizen
(1)
Leaving Christian Faith
(1)
Meditation
(1)
Minimalism
(1)
Own a Pointless Collection
(1)
Productivity
(1)
Quality sleep
(1)
Revised Bucket List
(1)
Self Motivation
(1)
Steve Jobs Quote
(1)
Wisdom
(1)
Write a Best-seller
(1)
Friday, November 7, 2014
Existential Ennui & Buddhist Meditation
I am hitting round 2 of existential ennui right now, and realized it is time I shared this gem of a video.
I will go now and duel this Inner Vortex Coil, stare it right it the storm of the eye.
Happy living, folks!
xoxo
MarsGirl
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment