Friday, August 5, 2011

What I Wish for in Life - Unvarying Something

Lately I've been giving more thought to what I would really like at the end of my life. The difficulty in establishing exactly what I want out of life springs from all my competing desires. But out of them all, what I would love to be able to look back on is that one Constant, a thing that threads all the days of my life into one cohesive whole.

I wonder what that *glue* or *thread* might be. For some this would be a diary they keep, others might document their life in video or photo format. But whatever it is, I believe it would be some form or variation of *Observation* they made on Earth during their fleeting stay here.

In order to come to a decision, I will have to explore my options and see what some others have done to preserve the days of their lives.

Some very generic answer might be Anne Frank's diary... a lot of writers and photographers or natural scientist or historians works.

But who knows. I might be able to come across something truly unique and extraordinary!


No comments:

Post a Comment